Mithilanchal

A Consecrated Place

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > State Division Issue

mithila
Administrator

What do you say about the division of different states as telangana, Mithilanchal? Is it right or wrong?

--

Awadhesh kumar

January 22, 2010 at 6:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

mithila
Administrator

The issue of division of a particular state as telangana,mithilanchal and others is very much ridiculous.Suicidal event of  Osmania university  shows that people are inclined even students towards the division.I am not able to understand that what they will get after the division.It only divides the country into parts and will break it's unity.

--

Awadhesh kumar

March 5, 2010 at 2:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dilip Gurnani

i don't think that a state needs to be divisioned on basis of a  particular ghetto...

if a part of state has it's own identity it could be well maintained...and the paarticular milieu of that region can be practised and can even be inherited..to

the coming evolutionary generations... it solely depends on the JANTA of that ghetto to preserve wat has been passed on to them by their ancestors .

And it's their moral obligation to do it for the coming future generations..

and no issue should be made if there are some alterations in the inherted attributes according to the need of the hour......................

yeh mera india ...i love u

March 26, 2010 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Diwakar Jha

I do personally feel that it is quite disguisting to not only talk but even have feeling of that  when the country needs proper developmment to achieve a 10% GDP growth.IT should be a short of naive descion by govt to go with that and i do agree with shri krishana to keep state united and more emphasis on development of telangna region

--

Diwakar

January 17, 2011 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Satyam Maitrai

it is said that every phase/process goes through three stages "Ridicule,Apposition and then Acceptence"........whether it is Tilangana,or Mithilla.,it has been or will be acquired....mass have always overwhelmed the managerial minds.........thats why India is now called the heaven for "Mobocrats"(Ruled by Mass),hence making any argument in a global level is absolutely Absurd!

--

Satyam

August 21, 2011 at 3:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Aakash

Jharkhand got divided and it has 8 governments in last 11 years, what hppened?? Remmeber in the past 1 King from our land Ashoka the great ruled over entire India, so it depends upon efficient leaders how they handle under development.

March 21, 2012 at 2:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ashish Kumar Jha

mithila at January 22, 2010 at 6:29 AM

What do you say about the division of different states as telangana, Mithilanchal? Is it right or wrong?

no, we doesn't believe in division of Bihar. We proud as a Bihari like a mithilanchal wasi and indian.

August 7, 2012 at 5:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Awadhesh kumar
Site Owner

Ashish Kumar Jha at August 7, 2012 at 5:56 AM

mithila at January 22, 2010 at 6:29 AM

no, we doesn't believe in division of Bihar. We proud as a Bihari like a mithilanchal wasi and indian.

Ashish jee, everybody should think the same :) as our political system is so worst or i can say we are so corrupt that we couldn't expect development even after the division...

--

August 8, 2012 at 5:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Translate This Site

Upcoming Events

Friday, Jan 26 All Day
Wednesday, Aug 15 at 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday, Jan 26 All Day
Thursday, Aug 15 at 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Skype Button with Status

My status

Recent Podcasts